This is one of the best metal detectors, and the amazing features make it more desirable in the competition from the rest. Bounty Hunter Gold Digger can be used in your backyard or even a beach. Because it has highly intelligent and automatic ground balance tuning. Which provides ease in use, so you don’t have to change its settings often when you are looking for treasures.
The feature range is highly vast and reliable.
- You can look for any metal with all-metal mode
- Another mode will help you find only the specific kind of metals
- The trash eliminator mode can let you exclude the trash metals, so you don’t get a beep every time you come across an aluminum can
- You can even find small objects that are up to six inches deep in the ground
- The larger objects can also be found even two feet deep in the ground
- The power controls and sensitivity is adjustable
- It features a 7″ full coil which is completely waterproof
- The unit also adjusts as per your comfort while you search
This device can be entertaining for all of your family because of its fun features and ease in use. The lightweight and ease in use make it even desirable for children. A lot of people enjoy using this Gold Digger on the beach and have a little fun with family or even alone. You can’t use this metal detector in the water though which is a bit on the downside because people like to use metal detector while diving. If you are eager to use a metal detector while you dive, you have to find another version from Bounty Hunter.
This metal detector can be used for searching any metal items, silver, gold, relics, and coins. This model is particularly famous for its range to find a high number of items. You can find almost anything with this metal detector; anything that is metal. You also get headphones in the package so you will experience perfect privacy and high focus while you search for treasures.
The great thing about Bounty Hunter Gold Digger is the price; it is so affordable that you will prioritize it over any other metal detector. You can find this excellent metal detector for around $100, so you can start searching for treasures right away, without putting too much burden on your pocket. This price is fantastic because you will be relaxed with letting your children experiment with it and find treasures in the backyard. It also comes with limited warranty available for a year.
The LCD feature is another amazing thing about this metal detector because it is very easy to understand. Gold digger features five notch discriminations, which provide you the ability to “notch” objects so you can exclusively only focus on the objects that you want to find. Assembling this metal detector requires careful consideration; however, once appropriately assembled, you don’t have to go back and forth in customizing settings. It is quite simple, and you will find yourself searching for metals soon after you open the box and get it assembled.
If finding metals is becoming a hobby for you and you aim to start earning with this device, then you may need to buy the next model — something with at least double the price and some more features, however, if you are looking for a reasonable and affordable metal detector with all the necessary features. Then Bounty Hunter Gold Digger is the perfect metal detector for you.
Gold Digger Vs. Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
The price range is almost the same as Gold Digger, and it is an excellent option for beginners and people who want a fancier model to search for treasures in unexpected places.
Let’s have a look at some of the features of Bounty Hunter Tracker IV compared to a Gold digger.
- This metal detector features three modes: tone discrimination, full discrimination, all-metal (just as Gold Digger)
- It features a larger coil than Gold Digger, and the coil is also waterproof, but it still can’t be used for searching while diving
- It has automatic ground balancing feature like Gold Digger
- If we talk about weight, it is a little heavier than Gold Digger, but generally, it is still lightweight and can function very well
- It contains two knobs, one is for sensitivity, and other is for adjusting discrimination levels
- This metal detector does not have any LCD feature which makes it harder to use
Both models contain three modes, and they can be adjusted to find the right object. But Gold digger wins because it includes the notching function, which is very important because you might be looking through junk so it shouldn’t be beeping over everything, saves you a lot of trouble. Gold Digger also has trash elimination setting, which makes sure that your efforts are spent right.
Gold Digger also has better features in all cases because there is an LCD on Gold Digger as well. LCD might get confusing for few but if you want to hunt appropriately, you will find LCD to be a great feature and will help you hunt more efficiently. The Gold Digger also has smaller could but both metal detectors have a waterproof coil and both can’t be used underwater. However, they can be used near water without changing any settings.
The automatic ground balancing feature is available in both the metal detectors, and it is particularly useful for beginners. The Tracker IV is a little simpler to use because it only has two knobs, but Gold Digger will also be very easy one you assemble it. Both these models can be easily assembled and can be customized as per the user. Similar warranties also come with both of these.
But from personal experience, I would suggest Gold Digger because it has way too many features and comes at precisely the same price. It is entirely worth the price, and the ease in use is just the cherry on top.